Torwood Castle is a castle ruin near the village of Torwood, in the Falkirk Council area of central Scotland. It has been estimated as being built around 1566 for Sir Alexander Forrester. It was once the seat of Clan Forrester. The castle was built by the Lords Forrester, who supplied the Crown with timber and were in charge of a royal hunting area. The castle is a Scottish Baronial style castle.