Blackness Castle is a 15th-century fortress, near the village of Blackness, Scotland, on the south shore of the Firth of Forth. It was built, probably on the site of an earlier fort, by Sir George Crichton in the 1440s. It was also used as a filming location for the hit TV series Outlander.
All photographs are printed onto high quality Satin/Oyster paper (excluding 24" x 16" & 30" x 20" which is printed onto a high quality photographic gloss paper).
If the mounting option is selected, then the photograph is mounted onto a high quality cardboard mount and backing sheet. Mount colours may slightly vary between a bright white and off white depending on the photograph chosen.
- 5" x 7" Print
- A4 Print
- A3 Print
- 24" x 16" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 30" x 20" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into a 10" x 8" frame
- A4 mounted to fit into a 16" x 12" frame
- A3 mounted to fit into a 20" x 16" frame
- 24" x 16" (approximately A2) to fit into a 27" x 19" frame - Please allow an additional week for delivery.