Castle Campbell is a medieval castle situated above the town of Dollar, Clackmannanshire, in central Scotland. It was the lowland seat of the earls and dukes of Argyll, chiefs of Clan Campbell, from the 15th to the 19th century, and was visited by Mary, Queen of Scots, in the 16th century.
All photographs are printed onto high quality Satin/Oyster paper (excluding 24" x 16" & 30" x 20" which is printed onto a high quality photographic gloss paper).
If the mounting option is selected, then the photograph is mounted onto a high quality cardboard mount and backing sheet. Mount colours may slightly vary between a bright white and off white depending on the photograph chosen.
- 5" x 7" Print
- A4 Print
- A3 Print
- 24" x 16" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 30" x 20" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into a 10" x 8" frame
- A4 mounted to fit into a 16" x 12" frame
- A3 mounted to fit into a 20" x 16" frame
- 24" x 16" (approximately A2) to fit into a 27" x 19" frame - Please allow an additional week for delivery.