Doune Castle is a medieval stronghold near the village of Doune, in the Stirling district of central Scotland. The castle is sited on a wooded bend where the Ardoch Burn flows into the River Teith. It lies 8 miles north-west of Stirling, where the Teith flows into the River Forth. Upstream, 8 miles further north-west, the town of Callander lies at the edge of the Trossachs, on the fringe of the Scottish Highlands.
All photographs are printed onto high quality Satin/Oyster paper (excluding 24" x 16" & 30" x 20" which is printed onto a high quality photographic gloss paper).
If the mounting option is selected, then the photograph is mounted onto a high quality cardboard mount and backing sheet. Mount colours may slightly vary between a bright white and off white depending on the photograph chosen.
- 5" x 7" Print
- A4 Print
- A3 Print
- 24" x 16" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 30" x 20" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into a 10" x 8" frame
- A4 mounted to fit into a 16" x 12" frame
- A3 mounted to fit into a 20" x 16" frame
- 24" x 16" (approximately A2) to fit into a 27" x 19" frame - Please allow an additional week for delivery.