Loch Doon Castle was a castle that was located on an island within Loch Doon, Scotland. The castle was built in the late 13th century on an island within Loch Doon and consists of an eleven-sided curtain wall. The castle was in the hands of the Earls of Carrick in the 13th century. The castle was dismantled and rebuilt on the side of the loch after the loch water level was raised in the 1930s for a hydro-electric scheme.
All photographs are printed onto high quality Satin/Oyster paper (excluding 24" x 16" & 30" x 20" which is printed onto a high quality photographic gloss paper).
If the mounting option is selected, then the photograph is mounted onto a high quality cardboard mount and backing sheet. Mount colours may slightly vary between a bright white and off white depending on the photograph chosen.
Loch Doon Castle
- 5" x 7" Print
- A4 Print
- A3 Print
- 24" x 16" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 30" x 20" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into a 10" x 8" frame
- A4 mounted to fit into a 16" x 12" frame
- A3 mounted to fit into a 20" x 16" frame
- 24" x 16" (approximately A2) to fit into a 27" x 19" frame - Please allow an additional week for delivery.