Kilchurn Castle is a ruined structure on a rocky peninsula at the northeastern end of Loch Awe, in Argyll and Bute, Scotland. It was first constructed in the mid-15th century as the base of the Campbells of Glenorchy, who extended both the castle and their territory in the area over the next 150 years. After the Campbells became Earls of Breadalbane and moved to Taymouth Castle, Kilchurn fell out of use and was in ruins by 1770. It is now in the care of Historic Environment Scotland and is open to the public in summer.
This photograph is printed onto Canon Glossy Paper, then mounted into a high quality mount with a sheet of backing card.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into at 10" x 8" frame - £5.00
- A4 mounted to fit into at 16" x 12" frame - £10.00
- A3 mounted to fit into at 20" x 16" frame - £15.00
- 24" x 16" (roughly A2) in a 27" x 19" frame - £30.00 - Please allow an additional week for delivery.