TOn the West side of Trotternish at Balnacnoc (which means - the village or township in the hills) above Uig, is the Fairy Glen – a Quirang-like landslip in miniature.The road winds around small round-topped grassy hills with lochans (ponds) in between which gives the glen an otherworldly feel.Skye has a long history involving the Fairys, most of which is related to Dunvegan Castle and their ‘Fairy Flag’. The Fairy Glen (much like the Fairy Pools in Glenbrittle) has no real legends or stories involving fairys that can be traced. The simple fact that the location is unusual so it has been given the nickname Fairy Glen.
Read more here: https://www.isleofskye.com/skye-guide/skye-places/fairy-glen
All photographs are printed onto high quality Satin/Oyster paper (excluding 24" x 16" & 30" x 20" which is printed onto a high quality photographic gloss paper).
If the mounting option is selected, then the photograph is mounted onto a high quality cardboard mount and backing sheet. Mount colours may slightly vary between a bright white and off white depending on the photograph chosen.
The Fairy Glen
- 5" x 7" Print
- A4 Print
- A3 Print
- 24" x 16" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 30" x 20" Print - Please allow an additional week for delivery.
- 5" x 7" mounted to fit into a 10" x 8" frame
- A4 mounted to fit into a 16" x 12" frame
- A3 mounted to fit into a 20" x 16" frame
- 24" x 16" (approximately A2) to fit into a 27" x 19" frame - Please allow an additional week for delivery.